Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Final Exam Part 2

My definition of a well informed citizen of the 21st Century is someone who is readily willing and able to stay up to date with current events and ideas, and additionally be able to developed informed opinions on the aforementioned subjects.These subjects would include various social issues, political climate, as well as economic awareness.


This is the same concept of a well informed citizen that I had at the start of the class, it hasn't changed. Even though I have gained some new knowledge through taking this class, I believe that my initial ideas still maintain their validity. Regardless of any new info that arises, the basic idea of staying up to date and informed on the world around you is still a grand idea, and i continue to stand by it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home